What information does Company collect about me on this Site?
What does Company do with the information collected?
With whom does Company share the information?
How can I stop receiving notices about future offers or to stop my Personal Information from being shared with third parties?
How do I correct or update my Personal Information?
How does Company protect the security of my Personal Information?
Does Company's Site link to other sites?
How is information from international users treated?
Does the Site collect information from children?
How do I contact Company?
1. What information does Company collect about me on this Site?
In order for us to consider your resume or application for employment with our clients, you must register on the Site. Once you register on the Site, Company, and its service providers including Origin LLC, will collect personally identifiable information that you voluntarily input into our online forms, which may include: user registration information, contact information, employment and education history , information regarding military service, your resume and other information about you that you elect to provide. The personally identifiable information (“Personal Information”) collected on this Site can include some or all of the following: your name, address, telephone number, e-mail addresses and any other information you may voluntarily provide as part of the application process provided through this Site. You will have the choice whether or not to disclose such Personal Information; however, we may not be able to process your request to be considered for employment with our clients and you will not be able to manage your profile and activities on the Site without providing us with your Personal Information.
In addition to the Personal Information identified above, our web servers, along with our service providers’ web servers, automatically identify computers by their IP addresses. Company and its service providers may use IP addresses to analyze trends, administer the Site, track users’ movement and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. IP addresses are not linked to Personal Information.
Further, the Site may use technologies such as “cookies” to provide visitors with tailored information upon each visit. Cookies are a common part of many commercial websites that allow small text files to be sent by a website, accepted by a web browser and then placed on your hard drive as recognition for repeat visits to the Site. Every time you visit the Site, our servers, through cookies, pixels and/or GIF files, collect basic technical information such as your domain name, the address of the last URL visited prior to clicking through to the Site, and your browser and operating system. You do not need to enable cookies to visit our Site; however, some parts of the Site and some services may be more difficult or impossible to use if cookies are disabled. Cookies are not linked to any Personal Information.
2. What does Company do with the information collected?
Company and its service providers may use your Personal Information for any of the following purposes: (1) to process any employment applications and/or resumes, including evaluating your qualifications for a particular position with a client or with us; (2) to contact you regarding potential opportunities for employment and to schedule interviews; (3) to provide the information to prospective employers; (4) to understand the use of the Site and make improvements; (5) to register you for our newsletter, 90 day update requests and/or other online activities such as: surveys, employment applications, comment forms and interview scheduling; (6) to respond to your specific requests; (7) to protect the security or integrity of the Site if necessary; (8) to comply with applicable law or legal process.
3. With whom does Company share the information?
- in connection with a court order, subpoena, government investigation, or when otherwise legally required;
- in the event of a corporate sale, merger, acquisition, or similar event;
- working with third party service providers, including Origin LLC, to support the Site’s technical operation, conduct surveys or send out newsletters on Company’s behalf; or
- in connection with processing a submitted resume and/or employment application.
- in connection with an actual or potential business transition, such as a merger, another company acquires Company, or Company sells a portion of its assets, your Personal Information will, in most instances, be part of the assets transferred.
- In the case of processing a submitted resume and/or employment application, JobGiraffe may disclose your Personal Information to its clients for their consideration and response for any positions within their organizations.
When Your Personal Information is transferred to service providers, it is done under a contract which requires the companies to use the shared information only for the limited purposes for which it is provided to them in providing services to JobGiraffe, not to transfer the information to another party, and to agree to hold the information securely and confidentially.
In addition, circumstances where your Personal Information may be disclosed include:
- When you have consented;
- Within JobGiraffe in order to determine appropriate opportunities for you, resource administration, general business organization and governance purposes;
- To comply with applicable laws;
- To third parties as required by law, court order, subpoena or other discovery request;
- To cooperate with government authorities in a criminal investigation or to detect, investigate or prevent crime or injury to persons or property; and
- To defend your legal rights or the rights of other users of the Site, JobGiraffe or its service providers, or to obtain legal advice on behalf of JobGiraffe or its service providers
4. How can I stop receiving communications from JobGiraffe?
If, at any time, you wish to stop receiving communications from JobGiraffe, please contact JobGiraffe Corporate at 773-693-0480 or by email to email@example.com
5. How do I correct or update my Personal Information?
You control the accuracy of your Personal Information, and it is very important that you keep your information updated. Typically, every 90 days we will send you a notice to update your information. If, at any time, you wish to correct or update your information on file, including your Personal Information, please contact JobGiraffe Corporate at 773-693-0480 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
6. How does Company protect the security of my Personal Information? Company uses and/or requires service providers to use administrative, technical, physical and organizational security measures which are designed to protect all Personal Information. We safeguard information according to established security standards, and periodically assess our methods of protecting information. You are responsible for protecting your password.
7. Does Company's Site link to other sites?
9. How is information from international users treated?
10. Does the Site collect information from children?
This Site is not intended for use by individuals under the age of 18. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from any person under the age of 18 on or through this Site. If you have reason to believe a child under 18 has provided Personal Information to us through this Site, please contact us and we will endeavor to delete that information from our databases.
11. How do I contact the Company?
Effective as of January 1, 2013
JobGiraffe – Reach Higher®